Saturday, June 18, 2005

 
I have taken a radical step down the path on the Hong Kong story (available now from all good bookshops). Flights have been booked. Ladies and Gentlemen, there is no going back. Birmingham -> Zurich -> Hong Kong with Swiss International Airlines. Zurich is the nearist I'll be going to Italy in the near future. If a hotel room can't be found for my friend who is planning to take my place, then I loose all the money spent on Italy, but still go to Hong Kong (trip of a lifetime!). If a hotel room can be found, then all well and good. It's a risk (a crazy one at that), but it should be worth it. It's a wild thing, and I love it. I can therefore say that I will be going to Hong Kong whatever happens.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?